My name is Fola, and I was diagnosed with PCOS 8 years ago. I am a 3rd year occupational therapy student at the university of Worcester. For my independent study/research, I have decided to have my research on PCOS and how it affects wellbeing. For this study, I will be interested in interviewing 4 women who will be selected at a first come first serve basis. Topics that will be discussed in the interview may include social wellbeing, emotional wellbeing, psychological wellbeing and physical wellbeing in relation to the topic; PCOS.
- To be included in this study, it will be necessary for women to be between the ages of 25-35.
- Mothers and non- mothers are welcome to participate.
- Married women as well as unmarried women will also be considered for this study.
- To promote inclusivity, homosexual and bisexual women who suffer from PCOS will also be considered for this study.
- Women who have not been diagnosed by a qualified practitioner will not be considered from this study.
- Women who suffer from PCOS and have also been diagnosed with any mental health condition will not be considered for this study. This is because this study aims to understand how PCOS affects wellbeing and is not intended to cause further problems/ deterioration to the health and wellbeing of participants.
Please be informed that interviews can either be carried out face to face (proximity depending), or via Skype or FaceTime.
If you wish to participate in this research, please contact me on: