This weekend the Verity trustees had a stand at the National Fertility Show in London Olympia and rather than tell you all what we did I thought the numbers spoke for themselves:
– over 500 bags given out with information to help and support
– 15 hours whilst the show was open on our feet networking, talking about pcos, offering support
– 4.5 hours being the time it took me to get from London Olympia to Chelmsford and home on Sunday
– 200 special verity purple covered chocolate hearts on the stand
– 11 – being the hours slept by Rachel, Alison and Caroline over Friday, Saturday AND Sunday….
You can see it is a huge undertaking for us to undertake but boy is it worth it. Verity gains fantastic exposure to professionals and couples going through fertility issues. What was especially lovely was the comments from all involved as to what a professional charity we are and the shock and appreciation as to the time we give. A MASSIVE thank you to Kris our volunteer who helped on Sunday and kept us going through the last few hours and the horrendous task of packing up the stand.
More to follow soon.